15.10.07

Videos!

Here's a recent video for which I did the sound design. My art school friend Katie Jacquez shot the video. It was a quick (but fun) little project, so more collaboration may be in store.




And until I get my very own website, I'll post some archived stuff here. This is a 16mm silent film I wrote, directed, and edited for an intro film class. I also had a lot of production help from my group members. I think it deserves a soundtrack some day soon.

Delivery:


Lastly, I'll pretend I'm a hip culture blogger, or British. Thanks to a certain fashion-forward friend for introducing me to French & Saunders.

My favorite sketch, American Retirement:



Maybe I need to introduce more humor into my projects. It might keep me happier. Unless people don't "get it." At least with "serious work" you can pretend to be pretentious in those cases. When people don't understand my humor I feel like the kid in gym class who always gets hit in the face with the basketball. What?

2 comments:

Cayden said...

humor can be pretentious too. i mean, if they don't get it, just give them the look of death.

roxbnl8 said...

but when people who do "get" your humor, it's really excellent.

i like the videos! the girl looks like clea duvall. how sad, the empty box.

i miss you! post more stuff.